Growing up in a small town, I always knew that I wanted to live a big life. Today, I’m a sales professional, real estate developer, and mother, and I’m still striving to create a life with purpose and intention. My passions are spending time with my husband and son, cooking, entertaining, fitness, and interior design.
As a kid, I was actually a bit of a tomboy. I always admired high fashion, but it always felt a bit out of my comfort zone. Don’t get me wrong–I love a good pair of heels! But I still retreat to the comforts of hoodies and jeans when I’m home with my family.
I’ve always loved this photo of me in my mother’s heels. She was a single mom, and she taught me how to hustle. I’d watch her put on her makeup and curl her hair and put on a suit for her job as a secretary. Then she’d come home and change out of her heels to go to her second job as a waitress.
During the day I’m:
- Strategic Account Executive in the experiential marketing and events industry
- Managing Partner of Fulcrum Home Solutions
- Flipping houses
- Being a boy mom–We are all about trucks, trains, dirt, and mud!
- Running or lifting weights
Fun facts about me:
- I start and end each day with journaling. I write down my goals, gratitude, affirmations, successes, failures, and tasks.
- One of my first sales jobs was selling office supplies business-to-business. I think learning to face rejection was the most valuable thing I ever learned.
- I love traveling with my husband, Stefan.
- As a teenager, I hung out with all the skateboarders, so I’m loving the resurgence of 90’s street fashion: wide-leg jeans, big logos, crop tops, white sneakers.
- Favorite Drink: Dark Rum with Club Soda, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet
- Every year I bake a cake for my son’s birthday from scratch.
- Nachos are my absolute favorite food.
- Through my day job, I’ve designed and styled events for countless celebrities and world leaders, including Barack Obama, the Dalai Lama, and Shaquille O’Neal.