As far as I can remember, I have always loved fashion, food, fitness and taking on new experiences. This still holds true to this day.
Above are two photos of me as a child. The one on the left showcases my love for style at an early age and the one on the right is me as “Superkid” – I could get anywhere fast with my big-wheel.
During the day, I’m:
- Senior Sales Director at etouches, a global event management software company
- Board Member for the MPI Greater New York Chapter
- Taskforce member for MPI International Board of Directors
- Blogger of everything I encounter
- Explorer of new things; i.e. history, fashion, makeup, workout routine
- Most likely training for a half-marathon
Fun facts about me:
- I am a challenge seeker
- My favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada
- I love the holidays
- When I am home, I take daily walks to Independence Hall where I get inspired
- I am passionate about all things technology
- I consider myself a foodie (picky, but still a foodie)
- Favorite drinks: champagne or vodka soda
- I am one of five children, with a twin sister (making me technically the middle child)
- I love volleyball and played collegiately in College
- Was born in Arizona but an east coast girl at heart
- I reside in Philadelphia, PA with my wonderful husband Davis (Jeff is his real name but I have called him by his last name since we met)
- And I LOVE to shop
I know my blog isn’t for everyone… I mean that isn’t possible. There will be haters and there will be lovers but I am truly excited to share my experiences with you. Enjoy!
For more on my professional background visit my LinkedIn profile.